- Haze V3 Vaporizer
- Glass Mouthpiece
- Surgical Stainless Steel Mouthpiece
- 1 Surgical Stainless Steel Can
- 1 Dry Material Can
2 Conduction Screens
2 Convection Screens
2 Haze Batteries
- Material Tool
- User Manual
Haze technologies listened to their fans on FC and made every improvement they asked for. The new design is better built, more functional and very stylish!
Haze is the first revolutionary vaporizer with a dual bowl, allowing the user to vaporize dried herbs, concentrates, and oils interchangeably and simultaneously. Every Haze Vaporizer includes a stainless steel and glass mouthpiece to prevent any interference with vapor taste and is crafted with advanced, patented heating technology for rapid heat up time. The chamber size is similar to that of the Pax or the Arizer Solo. There are 4 distinct temperature settings which are displayed on the front with LED indicators. Haze can reach these temperatures in 90 seconds. Each chamber is separated by stainless steel protective walls that permit each chamber to heat up at different temperatures, allowing you to vaporize each of your materials at the correct temperature to avoid combustion. Once at the desired temperature, Haze contains a patented heat-exchange mechanism to provide a cool vapor output. Haze is powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable, external Lithium-Ion battery and is extremely light weight. In comparison to other portable vaporizers, Haze single session times are approximately 35% longer than its cohorts. This vaporizer is 100% portable. Colors come in midnight, graphite, orchid and absinthe.
Haze features a convection screen and a conduction screen. This allows for a more personal vaporizing experience. Both screens are crafted from stainless steel. The conduction screen has been left with two sides open, allowing dry materials to have controlled exposure to the heating chamber. The convection screen is surrounded by four walls of stainless steel, but allows no direct contact between materials and the heating chamber. Each box is complete with 4 screens (2 conduction and 2 convection) for dried herbs, and an all-purpose can. These all-purpose can includes a silicone cap and cotton wicks for oils and waxes. To use with concentrates, simply remove cotton wicks and place dab on the bottom of the all-purpose can.
- LED temperature setting display
- Uses advanced technology to heat in 90 Seconds
- The first and only dual bowl vaporizer on the market (patented feature)
- Can use dry herbs and/or oil and wax interchangeably and simultaneously
- Strong, Long-Lasting external Lithium Ion battery
- Extremely light weight and discreet
- 4 different temperature settings between 266° & 446°F
- Patented heat-exchange mechanism, for cool vapor output
- 10 year warranty
What's new with the Haze v3:
- Dry Material tank with custom screen for better airflow
- Concentrate Can designed to avoid any spilling
- Durable Stainless Steel Heater door
- Reinforced fiberglass inner housing which can withstand higher temperatures
- Temperature regulator for accurate temps
- New Glass Stem that is easy to remove anytime
- ISO/Water resistant exerior
Haze is backed by a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty. It does not apply to normal performance degradation, batteries, or glass mouthpieces.