Blackwood Ti Woody-S by DynaVap
This Ti Woody-S by DynaVap is crafted from exotic Blackwood with a nearly indestructible titanium tip and an exotic hardwood mouthpiece!
The Ti Woody-S is proudly USA designed and constructed in Wisconsin. This Woody-S features an exotic hardwood mouthpiece and a body crafted from exotic Blackwood - a variety of hardwood known for beauty and durability. The heating cap is made of top quality stainless steel and the heat exchanger tip is built from Titanium to last a lifetime. The Ti Woody-S is also fully modular: each main component is replaceable to allow mixing and matching for unprecedented customization. The Ti Woody-S is one of the smallest vaporizers ever created; it's incredibly portable and great for sessions on the go. The Woody-S can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the Ti Woody-S. Torch lighters can heat the Woody-S in as quickly as 3-5 seconds, standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The Blackwood body is designed to never get hot, even during a long session. The Ti Woody-S is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The Woody-S features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry: When the Woody's cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the Ti Woody-S has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat.
Simple to Operate:
- Exotic Blackwood body
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Exotic Wooden Mouthpiece
- Fully modular construction
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- Body and mouthpiece stay cool to the touch
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The Ti Woody-S sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the Woody is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the Ti Woody while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the Ti Woody click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 2-3 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- Exotic Blackwood Body
- Titanium Tip
- Exotic Wooden Mouthpiece
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!