Bocote Ti Woody by DynaVap
The Bocote Ti Woody by DynaVap is both a beauty and a beast, featuring exotic Bocote paired with nearly indestructible titanium!
The Ti Woody is proudly USA designed and constructed in Wisconsin. The body of this Ti Woody is crafted from exotic Bocote, a variety of hardwood known for beauty and durability. The heating cap is made of top quality stainless steel and the heat exchanger tip is built from Titanium to last a lifetime. The Ti Woody is also fully modular: each main component is replaceable to allow mixing and matching for unprecedented customization. The Ti Woody is one of the smallest vaporizers ever created; it's incredibly portable and great for sessions on the go. The Ti Woody can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the Ti Woody. Torch lighters can heat the Ti Woody in as quickly as 3-5 seconds, standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The Bocote body is designed to never get hot, even during a long session. The Ti Woody is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The Ti Woody features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry: When the Ti Woody's cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the Ti Woody has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat.
Simple to Operate:
- Exotic Bocote body
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Fully modular construction
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- Body and mouthpiece stay cool to the touch
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The Ti Woody sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the Ti Woody is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the Ti Woody while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the Ti Woody click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 2-3 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- Exotic Bocote Body
- Titanium Tip
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!