OmniVap XL by DynaVap
The OmniVap XL is an ultra-portable vaporizer crafted from Titanium for the ultimate combination of durability and performance!
The OmniVap XL is proudly USA designed and constructed in Wisconsin. The body, tip and mouthpiece of the Omni XL are made of nearly indestructible titanium; the heating cap is made from top quality stainless steel. Airflow is completely adjustable with the OmniVap XL simply by twisting the mouthpiece. Raise the airflow for cooler, smoother vapor or restrict the airflow for thicker vapor. The OmniVap XL can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the OmniVap XL. Torch lighters can heat the OmniVap XL in as quickly as 3-5 seconds, standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The OmniVap XL's Titanium body and mouthpiece are designed to never get hot, even during a long session. The Omni XL is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The Omnivape XL features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry: When the OmniVap XL's cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the OmniVap XL has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat.
Simple to Operate:
- Titanium construction for ultimate durability
- Fully adjustable airflow
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- Body and mouthpiece stay cool to the touch
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The OmniVap XL sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the OmniVap XL is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the OmniVap XL while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the OmniVap XL click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 2-3 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- OmniVap XL Titanium Body
- OmniVap Titanium Tip
- OmniVap Titanium Mouthpiece
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!