VapCap M 2019 by DynaVap
The 2019 VapCap M has been upgraded in every way with increased convection, improved airflow, and enhanced grip!
The VapCap M became an instant community favorite in 2017 thanks to an all stainless steel build and lung busting convection vapor on demand. Two years later DynaVap is still refining their design and making improvements across the board. The chamber of the 2019 M has been re-engineered with zigzag air inlets leading to three open air channels. The new inlets increase the amount of time air is heated before reaching your material for a stronger convection effect. The new channels at the end of the chamber open airflow and the tip has been sharpened for direct loading by poking straight into your material. The carb has been enlarged for more control and the new surrounding grooves make it easy to find without looking. The 2019 M's grip has been revised with geometric grooves for increased friction and a knurled warning track to keep your fingers away from the heat. All VapCaps are crafted right here in the USA, heat in seconds using a butane torch and give an audible 'click' when ready to rip!
- NEW ZigZag Air Channels - Increased Convection
- NEW Chamber Air Inlets - Increased Airflow
- NEW Geometric Friction Grip
- NEW Knurled Warning Track
- NEW Grooved Carb Hole
- Non-Electric Temp Notification (Click)
- Stainless Steel Build
- Sharp Chamber Tip for Direct Loading
- Butane Torch Heated
- Reaches Vaping Temp in Seconds
- No batteries, No charging
- USA Designed and Constructed
Using the 2019 VapCap M:
VapCap M sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and
disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the 2019 M is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small
jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire.
Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M's cap click it's at the proper temperature.
Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper
temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before
applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before
the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you
hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you
can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
- Stainless Steel Body
- Stainless Steel Tip
- Stainless Steel Mouthpiece
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
The Post Office typically
delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received.
Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.