2018 Shadow VapCap M by DynaVap
The 2018 Shadow M is here with thick, tasty clouds of vapor and a sleek new black oxide finish nearly immune to scratches and corrosion!
The Shadow M is precision crafted from case hardened stainless steel with a matte black oxide coating, adding extra resistance to scratching and corrosion to the classic 2018 VapCap M design. The thick layer of black oxide is applied through ferritic nitrocarburizing to harden the underlying metal without sacrificing inert purity. The M is powered by external heat which means no batteries, charging or waiting. Torch lighters can heat the VCM in as quickly as 3-5 seconds, standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The Shadow VapCap M features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry: When the cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the M has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat.
Using the Shadow M:
- Matte Black Finish
- Nitrocarburizing Hardened
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The Shadow M sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the M is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- Shadow Stainless Steel Body
- Shadow Stainless Steel Tip
- Shadow Stainless Steel Mouthpiece
- Shadow Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!