Triton OS Oil Attachment by W9 Tech
The Triton OS is the newest pocket dab tool from W9, compatible with nearly every box mod and loaded with 5 different atomizers to match every fully melting concentrate!
The Triton OS is made with only the purest materials without any silicon, teflon, nickel or plastics. The body of the Triton is made of durable stainless steel with a gold plated brass connection point for maximum connectivity without risk of tarnish or oxidation. The Triton is compatible with any 510 threaded power source capable of 30W or more; we recommend a dual 18650 mod to provide for the Triton's high energy draw. The Triton performs best in temperature control mode to prevent any scorching but also works well by pulsing in wattage mode. All full melt concentrates can be used in any of the 5 included atomizers and each heater has its own strengths.
The Triton OS Includes 5 Atomizers:
- 1701 Ti Gr2 Bowl with Ti Gr2 Wick - One titanium bucket heating element and one titanium mesh wick. The titanium grade 2 bucket paired with the ti grade 2 mesh heats quickly and evenly. For heavier hits you can also use small amounts in the titanium bucket without the wick.
- 1701 Quartz Bowl with Ti Gr2 Wick - One quartz bucket heating element and one titanium mesh wick. Quartz is entirely non-porous which means instead of being absorbed like ceramic all of your oil is on the surface level receiving the same amount of heat. Can also be used without the wick.
- Dual Black Ceramic Ti Gr2 - A classic coil style redesigned with a new white ceramic splash guard. This coil features two absorbent black ceramic rods wrapped with thick grade two titanium wire. The ceramic rods pull in your oil and feed it into the titanium coils at a controlled rate for amazing flavor.
- Dual Quartz Ti Gr2 - Two non-absorbent quartz rods wrapped with pure grade 2 titanium. instead of being absorbed your oil flows directly over the quartz and into the titanium heating coils for powerful clouds. Also features the new white ceramic splash guard.
- Sirius Ti Gr2 - A coil completely unique to W9. The Sirius features an absorbent black ceramic ring with two side openings for loading in your oil. The enclosed ceramic design of the Sirius is great for preventing oil from splashing up into the sides of the Triton during harder pulls.
How to use the Triton OS:
First thread the bottom section of your Triton OS to your 510 threaded box mod rated for 30W or higher output. Thread your preferred atomizer into the Triton OS base piece and then you can load your material. Triton OS atomizers can all be used in temperature control or through pulsing wattage. A wattage range of 15-35W is recommended and we always advise starting low and working your way up. First melt your material in the atomizer with a few short presses of the power button and you're ready to go. If you're using wattage mode make sure to only hold the button for a few seconds, release for a second or two and then repeat to maintain temperature.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-3 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.