OmniVong XL VapCap by DynaVap
The OmniVong XL is built from real titanium and American hardwood! Adjustable airflow and an extended 14mm body make it a beast with water pipes!
Just like its little brother, the OmniVong XL heats on demand with a butane torch for thick, pure vapor in seconds! Both original and XL OmniVongs are crafted from rugged and beautiful natural American wood with a true titanium tip and inner condenser. The OmniVong's airflow is fully adjustable by twisting the mouthpiece and the body is tapered to 14mm for water pipe compatibility. The Omni XL is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. A butane torch lighter works best and brings the XL up to temperature in just a few seconds. The OmniVong also features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry. When the OmniVong's cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click. When the Omni XL has cooled down it will click again to signify it's ready for more heat!
Simple to Operate:
- Tough Wood Body
- Titanium Mouthpiece
- Adjustable Airflow
- 14mm Compatible
- Compact Design: 109mm Length
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Butane torch powered
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The VapCap OmniVong XL sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the OmniVong is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarse to finely ground) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the OmniVong XL while applying heat to the cap, a jet torch style lighter works best.
- Once you hear the OmniVong's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- XL Light or Dark Wood Body
- Titanium Omni Condenser
- Titanium Tip
- Titanium Mouthpiece
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!