- VapCap Glass Body
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- VapCap Silicone Mouthpiece
- Airtight Storage Container
- FREE USPS Domestic Shipping (USA)
VapCap Original by DynaVap
The VapCap Original is a compact and cleverly designed portable vaporizer capable of providing thick, potent vapor in seconds!
The VapCap is one of the smallest vaporizers ever created; it's incredibly portable and great for sessions on the go. The VapCap can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the VapCap. Torch lighters can heat the VapCap in as quickly as 3-5 seconds, standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The VapCap is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The VapCap is the first vape to feature a non-electronic temperature indicator: When the VapCap is heated to the correct temperature the cap emits an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the VapCap has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat. The VapCap is USA designed and crafted out of lab grade glass, stainless steel and silicone.
Simple to Operate:
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The VapCap sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the VapCap is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VapCap while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the VapCap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 2-3 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!