- VapCap S Glass Body
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Spinning Wood Top (Random Wood)
- Airtight Storage Container
- FREE USPS Domestic Shipping (USA)
VapCap S by DynaVap
The VapCap S is a compact and cleverly designed portable vaporizer capable of providing thick, potent vapor in seconds!
The VapCap S features the glass body of the VapCap original paired with a spinning wood mouthpiece in a random wood style. The VapCap S is one of the smallest vaporizers ever created; it's incredibly portable and great for sessions on the go. The VapCap S can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the VapCap S. Torch lighters can heat the VapCap S in as quickly as 3-5 seconds, standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The VapCap S is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The VapCaps are the first vapes to feature a non-electronic temperature indicator: When the VapCap S is heated to the correct temperature the cap emits an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the VapCap S has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat. The VapCap S is USA designed and constructed out of lab grade glass, stainless steel and silicone.
Simple to Operate:
- Spinning Wood Mouthpiece (Random Wood Type)
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The VapCap S sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the VapCap S is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VapCap S while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the VapCap S click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 2-3 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!