VapCap Ti Carbon-S by DynaVap
The VapCap Ti Carbon-S body is crafted from authentic carbon fiber for incredible durability without the weight of metal!
The VapCap Ti Carbon-S is deceptively rugged for its size and weight, crafted from carbon fiber, titanium, stainless steel and topped with a hardwood mouthpiece. The Carbon-S is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The TC-S can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the Carbon-S. Torch lighters can heat the Ti Carbon-S as quickly as 3-5 seconds while standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The VapCap Ti Carbon-S also features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry. When the TC-S' cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the cap has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat.
Simple to Operate:
- Durable Carbon Fiber Construction
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The VapCap Ti Carbon-S sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the Ti Carbon-S is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VapCap while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the Cabon-S' cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- Carbon Fiber Body
- Titanium Tip
- Exotic Wood Mouthpiece
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!