Blackwood NonaVong by DynaVap
This VapCap Ti NonaVong is built from durable Blackwood and features a 14mm connection to pair with your water pipes!
The VapCap Ti Nonavong is crafted from rugged and beautiful natural Blackwood with a true titanium tip and the end of the NonaVong is tapered to 14mm for water pipe compatibility. The Ti NonaVong is powered entirely by external heat which means no batteries, no charging and no waiting. The NonaVong can be heated to the ideal vaporization temperature with a wide variety of options including torch lighters, standard lighters, candles or even a burning stick from a campfire; anything that can apply adequate heat is a possible power source for the NonaVong. Torch lighters can heat the Ti NonaVong as quickly as 3-5 seconds while standard lighters and candle flames only take about 5-10 seconds. The VapCap Ti NonaVong also features DynaVap's innovative non-electronic temperature indicator, a first in the vaporizer industry. When the NonaVong's cap is heated to the correct temperature it will emit an audible click; a second click roughly 30 seconds later indicates that the cap has dropped from the vaporization range and is ready for more heat.
Simple to Operate:
- Tough Blackwood Construction
- Ultra compact design
- Can reach vaping temp in seconds
- Can be heated by nearly anything hot
- No batteries, no charging
- Non-electric temp notification (Click)
- Top quality build and materials
The VapCap Ti Nonavong sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the Nonavong is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the Nonavong while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the Nonavong's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
- Blackwood Body
- Titanium Tip
- VapCap Stainless Steel Cap
- Airtight Storage Container
The Post Office typically delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received. Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.
We're currently unable to offer discounts on DynaVap products; our apologies!