VapCap M 2020 by DynaVap
The new VapCap M is a vision and that vision's 2020!
The VapCap M 2020 is a new take on the original design we've come to know and love, and with a lot of useful changes. The box is full recyclable for a greener approach to packaging, and the appearance of the M itself has changed for a sleek new look and better functionality. The VapCap M 2020 has a stylish M on the body, a tapered 10mm mouthpiece, and a groove on the body to help hold the o-ring in place for more stability when assembling. The new included Captive Cap has locking ridges that fit into the airflow channels in the tip to ensure that the cap won't slide off when the device isn't in use. New chiral airports are asymmetrical and create a V-shape for swirling, cooling vapor. Covering one of these holes allows you to control the amount of airflow, and the "Adjust-a-Bowl" allows the screen to be raised for a smaller space in which to pack material, making the VapCap M 2020's performance fully adjustable to user preference. The new faceted tip has been updated with new airflow serrations to have more airflow than ever before, which results in thicker clouds. It also features a new fin design for more efficient cooling, meaning faster back to back draws. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your personalized VapCap M 2020 session.
- New Sleek Look
- New Fully Recyclable Box
- New Tapered 10mm Mouthpiece
- New Body Groove for Stability During Assembly
- New Captive Cap
- New Air Ports for swirling/cooling vapor
- New Adjustable Airflow Restriction Via Air Ports
- New Adjust-a-Bowl for adjustable chamber size
- New Airflow Serrations for Larger Clouds
- New Fin Design
- Non-Electric Temp Notification (Click)
- Stainless Steel Build
- Sharp Chamber Tip for Direct Loading
- Butane Torch Heated
- Reaches Vaping Temp in Seconds
- No batteries, No charging
- USA Designed and Constructed
Using the VapCap M 2020:
VapCap M sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and
disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the 2020 M is simple but important for optimal results:
- Pull off off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small
jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire.
Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M's cap click it's at the proper temperature.
Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper
temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before
applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before
the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you
hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you
can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
- New Stainless Steel Body
- New Stainless Steel Tip with cooling fins
- Stainless Steel Tapered 10mm Mouthpiece
- VapCap Stainless Steel Captive Cap
- Fully Recyclable Packaging
FREE USPS Domestic Shipping:
The Post Office typically
delivers orders between 2-4 business days after being received.
Complimentary tracking and delivery confirmation are always included.